- All registration shall be through the tournament website at www.ayalaopen.com
- Tournament will be simple elimination.
- Matches will be two sets and a 10 point tie breaker.
- First round losers will play consolation matches. Two sets starting at 2-2 and a regular tie break.
- Match punctuality is key. There will be a 15 minute tolerance. After 15 minutes, USTA rules apply.
- After registration, players are responsible for checking their match times.
- Prizes will be giving according to the tournament break down established by the tournament sponsor the law firm of Ayala Law PA and Taco Tennis Academy.
- There will be trophies for winners and finalists.
- There will be trophies for winners and finalist of the consolation draw.